Hello to All!
This week’s addition to the Connections Between Faith and Daily Life YouTube series shares five actions for you to consider when you are developing a Lenten Plan–especially important this week as we begin Lent THIS Wednesday!
This week’s video highlights 5 steps to consider that will help you incorporate the traditional Lenten practices of prayer, fasting and almsgiving into your Lenten plan as well as the 4 steps to holiness–daily prayer and meditation, living the life of grace, striving to grow daily in virtue, and abandoning yourself to God’s will. All of the suggestions are geared to help you craft Lenten resolutions that will help you transform your daily life, so be sure to check it out!
And in case you missed last week’s video in the Connections Between Faith and Life series, here is:
There are two ways for you to have a phenomenal Lent (and beyond):
1) Sign up for the upcoming 40 Day Say Yes to Holiness Challenge Each day, a short email will be sent to you with an excerpt, reflection, and suggested resolution for the day will be shared from my book, Say Yes: Discovering Purpose, Peace and Abundance in Daily Life. The Challenge begins on Ash Wednesday, so be sure to register here so you can start off Lent right!
2) Participate in the Camino!
What is the Camino? More importantly, what are you looking for in your spiritual life?
Are you looking for…
1) a place where you can do a deep dive into your spiritual life alongside a small group of people striving for holiness?
2) seeking a process that is designed to help you systematically ensure that you are integrating your faith life fully into your daily life?
3) desiring customized mentoring, results-driven accountability, personalized coaching support, and training on-demand that fits your busy schedule?
4) are ready to STOP putting off making your spiritual life a priority in your life?
5) an environment in which you can experience transformative change in your life?
then the Camino IS the place for you!
More information is at the El Camino page at: www.sayyestoholiness.com/el-camino
If you are interested AT ALL, then sign up for a Camino consultation. This is not a hard sales call pushing you to do something you don’t want to do, but rather is a 15 minute call designed to help you determine if the Camino is a good fit for you, and if not, possible next best steps for you on your spiritual journey.
Christina Semmens is a Roman Catholic author, speaker, and coach and host of the Say Yes to Holiness podcast. She currently lives in Fort Payne, Alabama where she strives to live out a life of authentic discipleship in the pursuit of holiness while empowering, teaching and accompanying others in striving to do the same.
If you are enjoying these posts, make sure to get a copy of Christina’s latest book, Say Yes: Discovering Purpose, Peace and Abundance in Daily Life either on the Say Yes to Holiness website, or here on Amazon.
Also, if you want to learn more about how to embrace the life God created you for and discover more purpose, peace and abundance in your daily life, then become part of the Say Yes to Holiness Movement! You can do that by either clicking here to join the Say Yes to Holiness Community group hosted on SmartCatholics, or if you prefer Facebook, you can join the Say Yes to Holiness TODAY Facebook group here. Finally, make sure to check out all of the FREE challenges, events and Masterclasses that are available at the Say Yes to Holiness Movement on the web.
To stay in the know about all of the upcoming FREE challenges, events and Masterclasses, join the Say Yes to Holiness email list and receive not only the Say Yes to Holiness Newsletter, but also be notified whenever Christina posts. Sign up here for the weekly Say Yes to Holiness newsletter.
Don’t forget to check out and listen to episodes of the Say Yes to Holiness podcast here, or go to the Say Yes to Holiness YouTube channel for lots of videos to help you grow in holiness and make your faith an integrated part of your daily life. More information can also be found at: www.sayyestoholiness.com and www.christinasemmens.com